Sunday, May 11, 2014

I've got the best intentions. You've got this short attention...

I started this blog with good intentions. I really did!  Instead, I bought ALL THE CLOTH DIAPERS!!!

Seriously. It was bad.  It still is pretty bad.  (My addiction, that is.)

By October of 2012, I had discovered WAHM (work-at-home-mom) fitteds and hybrid fitteds.  By March 2013, I had over 120 of these in my stash.  Some lived here at home.  Some lived at my parents house.  Some lived in the drawstring bags they came in...  I eventually became overwhelmed and stopped buying as often.

My focus shifted to wool interlock. (This is my current shopping addiction.) While I love all of our wool, it hides all my pretty diapers.  I've been toying with the idea of simplifying my diaper stash for this reason.  My son is almost 2 and no longer can go coverless in a hybrid for very long.  Wool is essential now.

Because of this, I have become more interested in using simple OBV, CV and bamboo terry fabrics for diapers.  They are super absorbent and I don't feel bad hiding them under all my pretty wool.

Because of this...I stumbled upon an event that prompted me to get back to the blog. (Hopefully, I will stick with it this time.) 

I will post more about this event tomorrow and throughout the week, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment